Physical rehabilitation is as important for pets recovering from orthopedic and neurologic problems or surgeries, as it is for people. At Somers Animal Hospital we work with owners and their pets to develop a therapy program that is individualized. The focus is to return your pet to normal function and provide the best quality of life possible.
Our programs include:
- Treatment of neurologic and orthopedic diseases and injuries
- Recovery after orthopedic or neurologic surgery
- The arthritic or geriatric pet
- Weight management and nutrition
- Therapeutic modalities: electrical stimulation, laser therapy, acupuncture
- Regenerative medicine: stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma therapy